Healthy, strong and vibrant Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, families and communities.
Family health and wellbeing through integrated health and social support services.
The IUIH Cultural Integrity Framework and in particular The Ways Statement describe the philosophy upon which the Institute's organisational, operational and community interactions are based.
- Focus on families - the well-being of Indigenous families of SEQ is at the centre of all our efforts
- Working together - strengthening and supporting our goals
- Strategic focus in every activity and relationship
- Integrity, conviction and quality in performance of every task and in every process
- A commitment to excellence in all that we do
- Building capacity of our staff and member services
- Accountability to stakeholders and communities for meeting commitments.
- Improve access to quality health and social support services
- Build and sustain healthy families across the lifespan
- Foster collaboration and innovation
- Strengthen and enhance enabling systems and governance.
- Early childhood (0 to 8 years)
- Young adulthood (9 to 17 years)
- Adulthood (18 to 50 years)
- Elderhood (50 + years)
Download a copy of our current strategic plan.