Healing Hands Women’s Group is a safe, healing space for First Nations women from all different clans/backgrounds to come together to:
- Respect and honour our stories
- Care for one another with honesty and kindness
- Listen, learn, laugh, cry, grow, and empower one another
- Embrace each other’s indifferences
- Walk alongside each other and uplift each other with words of encouragement and strength
- Restore our spirit, and our communities back to peace and harmony.
Let’s celebrate our woman spirit, as life-givers, caretakers, gatherers, healers, nurturers, and guardians.
Remembering, you are strong: the holder of spiritual knowledge, the sharer of stories, the connection to culture, the flow in dance, and the heart in language.
And together, we can create change, heal, and make new storylines for our families and future generations to come.
If you are ready to take the step forward and learn more about our safe Healing Hands Women’s Group, reach out for a yarn with our friendly team today on 1800254354.
Download the registration form here