These services include:
- Access to GPs, Nurses and Health Workers who will facilitate a comprehensive health check
- Dental Services
- Child and Family Services
- Youth Services
- Allied Health Services
- Social Health Services
- Aged Care and Home Support Services
- Disability Support Services
- Legal and Advocacy Support Services
- Early Childhood Education
- Healthy Lifestyle and Health Promotion
- Care Coordination and Patient Support Services.
Our clinics can also assist clients to access a range of other community-based health and social support services.